Friday, March 13, 2009

Here's the link to my current portfolio: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dani_dxp/sets/72157615139253401/show/. You can also view it at the bottom of this page! Just click on the little box with the four arrows to expand it to full screen (it's at the bottom right corner of the slideshow). Check back often, as I'll be updating it regularly.

*If you want to view it faster, you can click through the images using the arrows, or go into options and select "fast" to increase the speed.

2 comments:

wurstens5 said...

Are you coming to Denver anytime soon. I want you to take some pics of my kids

Sunny said...

K Dani your pics are beautiful and I love your style, I totally would love you to take some pics of my kids for the new house, I was thinking I wanted them to wear black & white & denim and do something with and industrial feel in the background. Any ideas? I would totally pay you for your trouble. Let me know what you think about dates and stuff. Thanks, Sunny