Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Brian... oh, I bet the other boys just hate him!

How can anyone else compete with this kid around? All the girls go ga-ga and nobody even notices all the other boys. He was lots of fun to photograph, but I about lost my mojo hanging out with a boy who is prettier than me!
Brian - a few of Kam 112
Brian - a few of Kam 021

Brian - a few of Kam 131
Brian - a few of Kam 062Brian - a few of Kam 041
Brian - a few of Kam 130
brian - 01
Brian - a few of Kam 059
And just to show that yes, the kid has a killer smile, too...Brian - a few of Kam 095

1 comments:

Heidi J Photography said...

What a hottie! Okay, totally jealous that you got to those stairs! When we were up there with the kids, I kept thinking about them but I knew that it wasn't a great idea for kids, especially my monkey's!

LOVE IT, the stairs is my favorite by far! Great job on all the new posts....gosh, just stop already, your killing me!